PK Accounting Service provide our clients with detailed company secretarial and statutory advice and assistance on more complex matters. We understand that if you run your own business, one of the last things you want to do is spend valuable time on your statutory requirements; as your time is much better spent interacting with your own customers and focusing on the running of the business.
We assist our corporate clients by providing a wide range of company secretarial and statutory services dependent on the needs of the individual client. we provide a full statutory compliance service to our clients. This includes the maintenance of the statutory registers, filing of documents at Companies House, preparing draft minutes of meetings and assisting with the holding of shareholder meetings.
Our company secretarial service includes:
- Company formation.
- Dissolution of unwanted companies.
- Preparation and filing of Confirmation Statement as required by Companies House.
- Preparation of all minutes, resolutions etc.
- Maintenance of statutory books etc.
- Changes in company structures and reorganisations
If you need assistance with Company Secretarial, please drop us a line using our Online Quick Quote Form