PK Accounting service is a technology driven accountancy firm, exclusively for contractors and freelancers operating through a limited company or Sole trader, Are you thinking of setting up your own business and becoming a contractor or freelancer? We often hear a lot of people wanting to make the leap but often don’t because they’re not sure about the financial rules and regulations. As a freelancer, you want to be in control of your income and expenses and be ready to take on the next project without the hassle of accountancy getting in the way.
Whether you are incorporating your very own Limited Company or looking to maximise your tax efficiency, PK Accounting service will tackle the financial legwork from all corners, whilst you steer your business to success. By joining us, you will engage with a highly powered business partner that will help drive your business forward in many complex areas that will affect your company, including legal and insurance.
So, whether you are new to contracting or already established in your field, arm yourself with the latest knowledge and support from Us. At PK Accounting Service, we can help you no matter your accounting requirements. Are you incorporating your very own Limited Company? Or are you trying to maximise your tax efficiency? Perhaps you want IR35 advice?
What We Offer
- Register you with HM Revenue & Customs
- Set up your Limited Company
- Help you set up a business bank account
- Register for Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Set up your Payroll arrangements for monthly payments
- Provide you with the best tax saving structure possible
- We will sit down with you and review your current tax position and to find out whether you will be affected by IR35 legislation.
Advantages of Contracting
- Higher Pay and more take-home money
- Lower taxes through expert advice from our specialist contractor accountants
- Greater job satisfaction
- Longer and more secure contracting projects
- Greater freedom as to when and where to work
- Being your own boss
Disadvantages of Contracting
- Manage your own business and assume all director responsibilities
- Finding contract work reducing job security
- Work to deadlines which can be stressful
- No employee holiday benefits
- IR35 compliance to ensure that all rules and regulations followed
For more information on accounting for Contractors and to discuss your requirements please drop us a line using our Online Quick Quote Form